Return & Refund Policy
- You have 14 days to return an item from the date you received it.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- Your item must be in the original packaging.
- Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Once we receive the returned item, we will inspect it, notify you of its returned status and if your return is approved, we will initiate a refund, using your original method of payment or as agreed between us. Proof of refund will be copied to you using agreed medium, preferably email.
- Customer will be responsible for cost of returning goods to the store. We may at our discretion pick up goods. We want our customers to be happy.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us on www.shelving2000.com.