1 Bay ; 3 Levels = (6 x 2.7m long Beams), (2 x 2.7m tall Frames), (6 x solid pine decks)
Learning about Racking
- Beam: This is the horizontal part attached to the frame. The load/pallet sits on it on. Our beam is 2.7m long.
- Frame: Upright structure that supports the beams. Our Frame Heights are 2.7m, 3.6m, 4.2m, 6.0m, 8.5m. We can also install frames of other heights. Our Frame width is a standard 900mm.
- Level: Is the count of planes between the 2 beams that sits the pallets or the load storage area.
- Starter Bay or First Bay: consists of 2 frames and a number levels to make standalone Bay
- Add-On Bay: is not a standalone bay of racking but is added to a starter bay to extend it into more Bays.
How To Buy Racking
- Measure the outline of the space planned for racking;
- Plot all building features such as pillars, columns, staircase, opening, doors, trunking, switches, machinery, tables, etc.
- Measure from the outer walls to each access point and plot on your sketch;
- Measure from floor level to the underside of the lowest feature in your space;
- State what you will be storing; and
- how it will be handled so that we can recommend the right shelving or racking system to suit
Storing By Hand Loaded Boxes ,Containers or Cartons
1 – What are the dimensions of these – Height x Width x Depth?
2 – How Heavy are these in Kgs Each?
3 – How will you handle this product - By Hand – Sack Truck or Trolley?
4 - Can you store this product at height? – Consider Mobile Steps Or Handling Equipment
5 - How regularly do you need to access the products?
Storing Using Pallets
1 - What are the dimensions of the Pallets - Height x Width x Depth?
2- How Heavy are your Pallets in Kgs Each?
3 – Do you want to store Pallets and Containers together?
4 – What type of Fork truck will you be using?
5 – Which way will the Pallet be handled?
|Raw||Painted to customers colours|
1 Bay 3 Levels (Starter Bay)
- Brand: shelving2000
- Product Code: 9003311
- Availability: In Stock